« Home | our blog, http://www.kamalig11.blogspot.com/ has m... » | high school musingsTen years ago, we’re just a bun... » | 2006 BAR EXAM RESULTS129. ARAGON, Phanie Rose S.CO... » | back on track yehey, buhay na naman ang blog na it... » | PAALAM RANDOAside from my ability to watch TV, rea... » | » | Ang Pagkikitang Muli*Sa hindi inaasahang pagkakata... » | Hi batchmates,I am back! Nasaan na ang mga pics ny... » | maalaala mo kaya, magpakailanman?kung ang mga cele... » | karl's struggling to reach the 8th octave...glad ... »

happy 1st year anniversary

21 December 2007

on the 25th of december this year, this blog will celebrate its one year anniversary. with the sanskrit as the motif, this blog has undergone a lot of changes, akin to the changes this year have brought about.

so many things that have happened in this year including my promotion, yet so little time to write them as i've been busy with my work. from time to time, i've got to write some of them, some were worth re-reading, some necessitated intense feeling, some were just plain angst. right now, i can't pinpoint a handful of memorable experience this year has brought to me, not because there weren't but because i can sense that my memory has started to wane. this is what i dreaded the most as my once sharp-edged memory has been my last resort to bounce back or give comeuppance.